The protection of your data is important to us, as well as to be compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Therefore, we would like to inform you herewith about how we handle your data.
The entity responsible for the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), other national data protection laws and any other applicable data protection regulations, is:
AVANTALION Consulting Group AG, Schillerstraße 1, D-55411 Bingen am Rhein
Phone: +49 6721 495 141 – 0
Fax: +49 6721 495 141 – 9
The operational data protection officer of AVANTALION Consulting Group AG is:
Grothe IT-Service GmbH, c/o Heiko Schrörs, Biberweg 20, 56566 Neuwied
Phone: +49 2622 92409 – 14
Fax: +49 2622 92409 – 99
The use of our website is not possible without providing personal data, as the IP address for the protocols is stored, as indicated below. In order to be able to process electronic enquiries by e-mail, we must store certain data. This is at least your name and e-mail address, plus any other data provided by you within your e-mail. In addition, when the message is sent, the following data is stored:
User’s IP address
The date and time of dispatch
Your e-mail address and any other data provided will only be used for the transmission of the information requested by you or for contacting you. If the personal data is transmitted in the context of the sending of an e-mail, this is governed by article “f” of the GDPR. If the e-mail contact is aimed at concluding a contract, this is governed by Article “b” of the GDPR. In this context, the data will not be passed on to third parties. The data sent by e-mail will be deleted when the respective communication with the user has ceased, that is as soon as it can be inferred from the circumstances that all relevant transactions have been finally concluded. The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted in a timely manner. You can object to the use of your data by AVANTALION Consulting Group AG at any time by sending us the revocation by e-mail or by post. We assure you that we will delete the data as soon as there is no longer any basis for further contact or cooperation.
Applications that reach us via firstname.lastname@example.org will be sent directly to the person responsible for personnel matters and will only be passed on to the relevant person(s) involved in related processes. There will be no further disclosure. In order to be able to carry out the recruitment process, we may also need to store additional data that you provide to us. You can object to the use of your data by AVANTALION Consulting Group AG at any time by sending us the revocation by e-mail or by post. We assure you that we will delete the data as soon as there is no longer any basis for further contact or cooperation.
AVANTALION Consulting Group AG
only processes personal data of the users insofar as this is necessary for the provision of a functional website, as well as our content and services. When you visit our website, the following data is processed:
- User’s IP address
- Information about the browser used (type, version, language)
- Operating system used
- User’s internet service provider
- Date and time of access to our website
- Files retrieved from our website
- Website from which the user has accessed our website
- Website(s) which the user accesses via our website
The processing and temporary storage of the IP address is necessary in order to enable the delivery of the website to the user’s computer. To do this, the user’s IP address must be stored for the duration of the session. The log files contain IP addresses or other data that enable the user to be assigned. The storage in log files is done to ensure the functionality of the web pages. In addition, the data serves to optimize our websites and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. Any processing of personal data takes place exclusively for the aforementioned purposes and to the extent necessary to achieve these purposes. This data is not used for advertising, customer advice or market research purposes.
- Language settings
Your rights as a user
When processing your personal data, the GDPR grants you certain rights as a website user:
1. Right of access (Article 15 GDPR): You have the right to request confirmation as to whether the personal data in question will be processed; if this is the case, you have the right to information about these personal data and to the information listed in Article 15 GDPR in detail.
2. Right to rectification and erasure (Articles 16 and 17 GDPR): You have the right to request without delay the correction of inaccurate personal data and, if necessary, the completion of incomplete personal data. You also have the right to request that the personal data in question be deleted immediately, provided that one of the reasons listed in Article 17 GDPR applies to the data requested for deletion, e.g. if the data is no longer needed for the stated purpose.
3. Right to restrict processing (Article 18 GDPR): You have the right to request the restriction of processing if one of the conditions set out in Article 18 GDPR is met, e.g. if you have objected to the processing, for at the duration of any investigation of your request.
4. Right to information: If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of the processing against us, we are obliged under Article 19 GDPR to inform all recipients to whom your personal data has been disclosed by us, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about such recipients.
5. Right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR): In certain cases, which are detailed in Article 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you in a structured, common and machine-readable format, or to request the transmission of such data to a third party.
6. Right of objection (Article 21 GDPR): If data is collected on the basis of Article 6, section 1, paragraph 1f) GDPR, (data processing for the protection of legitimate interests), you have the right to object to the processing at any time for reasons arising from your particular situation. We will no longer process the personal data unless there are demonstrably compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
7. You have
the right to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Article 77
GDPR if you believe that the processing of the data concerning you violates
data protection regulations. The right to complain may be invoked specifically
by the respective supervisory authority in the EU member state of your place of
residence, place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, as may apply.
8. Automated decision-making, including profiling
Pursuant to Article 22 of the GDPR, you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal effect towards you, or which otherwise significantly affects you. This does not apply if the decision to conclude or fulfil a contract between you and us is necessary
- and is permitted by European Union or Member States legislation to which we are subject, and that legislation contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights, freedoms and legitimate interests
- or is with your express consent.
If you have any questions, requests for information, complaints or suggestions on the subject of data protection, please contact email@example.com
Responsibility for content and information
Our websites may contain links to internet offers offered by external providers. The contents of the Internet offers of external providers were checked by us when setting the link, to verify their compliance with applicable civil or criminal laws. However, it cannot be ruled out that this content will be changed retrospectively by the respective providers. If you believe that linked external sites violate applicable law or have other inappropriate content, please let us know. Further to your notification, we will check and correspondingly remove the external link if necessary. AVANTALION Consulting Group AG is not responsible for the content and availability of the linked external websites.
Inclusion and validity of the data protection declaration
This data protection declaration applies only to the content provided by AVANTALION Consulting Group AG.